Software for automated plan review
SMARTreview announces software to re-engineer the plan review process performed by municipalities and government agencies to determine compliance with building codes and regulations. Through an agreement with the International Code Council®, SMARTreview incorporates provisions of the I-Codes® into our automated plan review software. Use of the software
- enables designers to perform "what-if" analysis to aid in decision-making,
- assists regulators in determining compliance,
- expedites the permit process and thus increases profitability for developers and tax revenue for municipalities,
- improves performance of buildings, particularly in the area of energy conservation as promulgated in new codes,
- increases quality of design and benefits of health and safety as embodied in building codes.
SMARTreview Fire Safety Mobile App is available now for Apple iPhone® phones and Apple iPad® tablets. Based upon occupancy group, construction type, sprinkler provisions, and frontage increases, the app calculates building size and fire safety provisions. Use keyword "SMARTreview" from iTunes® App Store to purchase.
SMARTreview Fire Safety Desktop is available now as a standalone application on computers running the Windows® 7.0 operating system.
SMARTreview APR provides automated plan review for building code provisions within popular Building Information Modeling (BIM) software. The APR addin to Autodesk Revit® software will be released commercially in the fourth quarter of 2013.
SMARTreview 3DC makes use of the power of BIM and 3D visualization to explain the building codes. 3DC is a unique training program that uses interactive visualizations of buildings to prepare a young professional for licensing, or brush up the knowledge and comprehension of the seasoned practitioner.
Begin collecting the benefits of speedy and accurate automated plan review now!